Our Company provides the following type of securities account for Individual/Joint, Corporate client:
- Cash Account
- Margin Account
Client can open an account through the following channels:
1)Open account in person
Bring along required documents and visit our company in person during office hours for account opening. Please refer to the “Documents Required for Account Opening” section below for list of required documents.
Address: Room A3, 9/F, CKK Commercial Centre, 289 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
2)Open account by post
A. Print out the account opening form. (https://www.gcsecurities.com.hk “Customer Services” “Forms Download”)
B. Fill in and sign the account opening form, together with all required documents for certification by a witness approved by our company. Please refer to the “Witness on Account Opening” section below for details and please refer to the “Documents Required for Account Opening” section below for list of required documents;
Fill in and sign the account opening form together with a cheque bearing the client’s name issued by a Hong Kong bank in an amount not less than HKD 10,000. The signature specimen on the account opening form must be the same as that on the cheque.
C. Send the completed forms, relevant documents and cheque (if any) by post to our Customer Service department; We will contact client to proceed the account opening once we receive the submitted documents.
Address: Suites Room A3, 9/F, CKK Commercial Centre, 289 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
3)Making appointment for account opening through our website
Leave personal contact information on our website and our staff will arrange the account opening after receiving the relevant information.
The following documents are required for account opening:
- Valid Identity Card / Passport
- Latest address proof within 3 months with client’s name printed on, such as water bill, electricity bill or bank statement.
- Board Resolution
- Valid Identity Card / Passport of All Directors & Authorized Persons
- Certificate of Incorporation and Change of Company Name (if any)
- Letter of Guarantee
- Valid Identity Card / Passport of Guarantor
- Latest Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Latest address proof of the Company within 3 months
- Company’s Hong Kong Bank Account Information
- Latest audited financial statements
- Latest Annual Return and any other documents filed with the Company Registry regarding change of director / shareholder (Applicable to HK company)
- Valid Business Registration Certificate (Applicable to HK company)
- Directors List (Applicable to overseas company)
- Shareholders List (Applicable to overseas company)
- Certificate of Incumbency from registers agent in 6 months (Applicable to overseas company)
Note: All copies need to be certified by authorized persons approved by our company